iPad2, iPad, iPhone IOS 4.3.X iOS 5 Jailbreak to be released | IT Gadgets & Review
The iOS jailbreak Dev team has been working hard to get the new jailbreak algorithm working. Previously, of the their team members – Comex, uploaded a teaser to show the next Jailbreak could be using a PDF exploit. Today (28th Jun 2011), P0sixninja showed a verbose trail of code history dumps at Jailbreakme.com to signify they are closing in on the final delivery?
Another member – MuscleNerd also hints that the new jailbreak will work on all iOS devices from iPhone 3GS to iPad 2. This means that comex’s tool will work on iPhone 3GS, iPhone 4, 3rd and 4th generation iPod touch, the original iPad and iPad 2! The tool will reportedly work from iOS 4.2.1 to iOS 4.3.3.
However, with the release of the new iOS 5 beta firmwares showed that Apple is now beginning to make more use of the ‘APTicket’ which, once iOS 5 and beyond are installed, will be checked on each boot of an iDevice.
The main issue presented is that the ‘APTicket’ will be uniquely generated each time an iPhone, iPad or iPod touch is restored, meaning that existing methods of saving SHSH Blobs will no longer work – Apple are the only ones who will know what the APTicket should be.
Lets hope they will soon sort out the technicalities.
Read other related posts:
- Jailbreak 4.3.3 for iPad, black & white iPhone 4, iPod | Redsn0w 0.9.6rc16 | Apple iOS Software Guides
- Jailbreak 4.3.1 for iPad, iPhone, iPod – Updates | Redsn0w 0.9.6rc12 | Software Guides
- Good forward valuation for Apple Inc. AAPL – Accumulate on weakness in stock prices | Technical Analysis | US Stock Market
- Absinthe 2.0 Jailbreak for iOS – available for download | iPad, iPhone, iPod | IT Software Guides
- Absinthe Jailbreak Apple iOS 5 for Mac and Windows – How to & Tutorial | iPad iPhone iPod | IT Gadgets & Guides
- Hacker i0n1c’s Presentation On Apple iOS Kernel Exploitation – Quick Reference and Tutorial by Jailbreak expert
- Apple WWDC 2011 – iOS 5 new features & functionality for iPod iPad iPhone | Software Review | IT Gadgets
- Apple iPad 2 Smart Cover – Polyurethane vs Leather | Products Review | IT Gadget & Accessories
- Jailbreak iOS 4.3.2 with new Redsn0w 0.9.6rc14 for iPhone/iPod/iPad | Apple iOS | Software
- Apple iPad 2/1, iPhone 4/3GS, iPod Touch/Nano dock & charging station | Konnext Magic Stand | IT Gadgets Review
- Jailbreak 4.3.1 on Apple iPod 3G 4G, iPhone 4 3GS, iPad 1 | Software Guides | Software & Tools
- The new iPhone 12 Pro Max is one important milestone launch for Apple despite Covid-19 | IT Gadgets Review
- With new iPad Pro 2020, we are closer to laptop mobility than before! | IT Gadgets Review
- What’s the big deal in the iPad Pro 11 inch for an upgrade from your current iPad 10.5 inch? | IT Gadgets Review
- Key differences between the new iPhone 8, iPhone 8 Plus and iPhone X – should I upgrade my existing iPhone? | IT Gadget Review
Share this article on: Follow us on: