Jailbreak 4.3.1 for iPad, iPhone, iPod – Updates | Redsn0w 0.9.6rc12 | Software Guides
The famous Dev-Team has released the updated version of Redsn0w. If you have last used an earlier version to jailbreak your device with iOS 4.3.1, you can still repeat the process easily to upgrade the jailbreak bootroom:
1) Download Redsn0w 0.9.6rc12
2) Follow the onscreen instructions
3) Uncheck the ‘Install Cydia’ as you would have installed it when you last jailbreak on the same iOS
4) Reboot and done!
Personally, I have seen some speed improvements and most importantly, the ‘Shrink’ module is functional after the upgrade.
Read other related posts:
- Jailbreak 4.3.3 for iPad, black & white iPhone 4, iPod | Redsn0w 0.9.6rc16 | Apple iOS Software Guides
- iPad2, iPad, iPhone IOS 4.3.X iOS 5 Jailbreak to be released | IT Gadgets & Review
- Absinthe 2.0 Jailbreak for iOS – available for download | iPad, iPhone, iPod | IT Software Guides
- Good forward valuation for Apple Inc. AAPL – Accumulate on weakness in stock prices | Technical Analysis | US Stock Market
- Jailbreak iOS 4.3.2 with new Redsn0w 0.9.6rc14 for iPhone/iPod/iPad | Apple iOS | Software
- Jailbreak 4.3.1 on Apple iPod 3G 4G, iPhone 4 3GS, iPad 1 | Software Guides | Software & Tools
- GreenPois0n RC5 Untethered Jailbreak for iOS 4.2.1 Released!
- How to change default SSH password for Jailbreak iPhone iPad iPod AppleTV – Apple – Tech Guides & Tips
- Jailbreak iPhone4 iPad 4.2.1 – Software Guides / Tips – Apple iOS
- The new iPhone 12 Pro Max is one important milestone launch for Apple despite Covid-19 | IT Gadgets Review
- With new iPad Pro 2020, we are closer to laptop mobility than before! | IT Gadgets Review
- What’s the big deal in the iPad Pro 11 inch for an upgrade from your current iPad 10.5 inch? | IT Gadgets Review
- Key differences between the new iPhone 8, iPhone 8 Plus and iPhone X – should I upgrade my existing iPhone? | IT Gadget Review
- Guide for Pokemon GO – Spoof GPS Location on rooted Android phone | IT Guides
- All new Apple’s iPad Pro 9.7 inch – is it worth the upgrade from earlier iPad Air 2 and matching the juice of the 12.9 inch? | IT Gadgets Review
Follow us on: Share this article on: