Jailbreak iOS 4.3.2 with new Redsn0w 0.9.6rc14 for iPhone/iPod/iPad | Apple iOS | Software
The new iOS 4.3.2 was released last week. ic0nic has confirmed that the previous exploit is still present in the new iOS and thus you can jailbreak iOS 4.3.2 untethered on iPhone 4 with the latest redsn0w0.9.6rc14 download.The earlier redsn0w 0.9.6rc13 released by iPhone Dev Team, did not support the iPhone 4 due to some bug, but the latest redsn0w software has fixed the bug and iPhone 4 users can now enjoy an untethered iOS 4.3.2 jailbreak.
The download links are provided below:
1) Redsn0w 0.9.6rc14 for Mac
2) Redsn0w 0.9.6rc14 for Windows
Please note that the jailbreak exploit still does not work for the new iPad 2.
Read other related posts:
- Apple WWDC 2011 – iOS 5 new features & functionality for iPod iPad iPhone | Software Review | IT Gadgets
- Jailbreak 4.3.3 for iPad, black & white iPhone 4, iPod | Redsn0w 0.9.6rc16 | Apple iOS Software Guides
- Jailbreak 4.3.1 for iPad, iPhone, iPod – Updates | Redsn0w 0.9.6rc12 | Software Guides
- Absinthe 2.0 Jailbreak for iOS – available for download | iPad, iPhone, iPod | IT Software Guides
- Absinthe Jailbreak Apple iOS 5 for Mac and Windows – How to & Tutorial | iPad iPhone iPod | IT Gadgets & Guides
- iPad2, iPad, iPhone IOS 4.3.X iOS 5 Jailbreak to be released | IT Gadgets & Review
- Jailbreak 4.3.1 on Apple iPod 3G 4G, iPhone 4 3GS, iPad 1 | Software Guides | Software & Tools
- Unbox my new iPad 2 White 3G 64gb | Gadgets Review | Singapore
- iPad 2 vs iPad 1 | Key Comparisons | Gadget Reviews | Singapore
- GreenPois0n RC5 Untethered Jailbreak for iOS 4.2.1 Released!
- How to change default SSH password for Jailbreak iPhone iPad iPod AppleTV – Apple – Tech Guides & Tips
- Jailbreak iPhone4 iPad 4.2.1 – Software Guides / Tips – Apple iOS
- Lotus Notes Traveller Review (Apple iOS vs Google Android Froyo)
- Guide for Pokemon GO – Spoof GPS Location on rooted Android phone | IT Guides
- Apple’s iPad Pro – one step towards work productivity? | IT Gadgets Review
Follow us on: Share this article on: