It has been almost 5 years since I last invested in a decent massage chair from OSIM – iMedic. It has served me well considering its durability through daily usage.
Now, with such good offer to trade in this old chair for a new one, there is no reason to say no especially it is for the ‘King’ per se. I reckon it should serve us well for another 4 years minimally. So is it worth it after initial trial? Read on…
Pic a. uDivine media pic
Pic b. uDivine unpacked!
- 3D massage – hand & bum side above the other standard body areas
- Hook up iPod/iPhone or other MP3 players to enjoy music channelled to side speakers within the seat capsule
- Improved leg massage with heat, similar to the standalone uSqueeze
- Neat & contained, able to hide the leg portion
- Bum massage has improved significantly
- More pre-programmed modes and colour LCD control display
- Comparable to competitive brands at much lesser costs
- Shoulder massage rollers are greatly improved
- Ease of temp removal of padding sections for cleaning
Full specifications can be found at http://www.osim.com/uDivine/index.html#/product-detail
Follow us on: