Now renting a new movie from Apple iTunes Store is fast & easy – US$3.99 to US$4.99. With Tune4Mac (Windows version is also available), you can easily rip / convert rented movies and saved to your HDD for subsequent replay. The best part, the DVD quality is retained. Have tried and a full conversion with my Macbook Air takes appx 30mins (for 1 hr+ long movie). There is no audio/video sync issue and playback is crystal clear! It has other capabilities to convert to multiple video formats and preset profiles for iPad / iPod / iPhone / AppleTV etc
1) Rent / Buy movie using iTunes
2) Install & run Tune4Mac (it will prompt a reload of iTunes – to load its APIs)
3) Add movie files or manually locate rented .mpv from iTunes Music Library folder
5) Sit back & enjoy the replay
* Note: This post does not have any bearing to piracy and is meant for research purposes. Please continue to support disc royalties and respect copyrights.
Share this article on: